Hello all the peeps!
Thanks a lot for stopping by my post. Happy reading!
Reading time : 1.20 mins.
I always love the combination of Indo- Western dress!
I like to wear it since long time back but never realised that Indo- Western looks can be super cool. So, i thought of sharing my look book with you.
1. Indo top with Jeans: This is super cute & adorable combination of dress. Take a Indian printed or a silk top & pair it up with a jeans & a kohlapuri chappal or heels! It is easy & instant look to stand out among the crowd.
2. Kurti with sneakers: A white kurti is always super cool basics from the summer wardrobe. It will glam up the casual look when you pair it up with white sneakers.
3. Simplify Lahenga: Last but not the least is a lehenga. Simplify your gorgeous lahenga with a basic/plain t-shirt. Pair it up with a gorgeous colored silk or chiffon duppatta & a heel. You will look stunning in this Indo Western dress.
4. Kurti with a dress: A western dress with a kurti. You must have seen my instagram page where i did post my pictures of simple dress. A shirt kurti dress paired with a casual dress. It is conformable & looks stylish while travelling.
You must be knowing me by now. A Shopaholic turned to a budget person to save my money & do more travel. Now i am into slow fashion & use/ experiment a dress in many ways.
Sharing is always better as it might help someone like me in this world. Keep spread girl love.
Thanks for reading. 😍💓😍💓😍💓
I am an avid traveler but started trekking as a part of adventure 6 months back. I planned a night trekking for the first time with a few of my Apartment mates. It was an instant plan.
Few were homemakers & few were working! Though all were loaded with responsibilities yet the dreams of women can’t be stopped.
We planned suddenly for a night trip & were excited. Being a trekker for the first time I loaded my waterproof VIP backpack with all the stuff which i carry as a solo traveler. Later, at midnight when we reach the destination to start the trekking, then i realized my mistake. We had to do trekking for 3-4 km and then cave exploring for about an hour which we had to cross with a narrow passage. It was a tough time for me to cross those narrow & steep rocks inside the caves. with a bag loaded with essentials.
Always travel light, if you are going for a night trek make it sure to pack light.
Here is the few essentials list in a night trekking/ day trekking.
The list is as follows:
- A rucksack: Good back support & waterproof bag is needed for trekking.
- Shoes: Hard soled trekking shoes / good quality running shoes are required for a trek. You can add one pair of slippers too.
- A torch, it is a must whether night or a day trek: It is said to carry a torch all the time. It helps you in SOS also. Whenever you do travel, Take a torch along with you. Head Torch is generally helpful for trekking or hiking purpose.
- Water bottle & Food: Always carry a water bottle wherever you go to keep your hydrated. Keep & store some energy bars or snacks for yourself. Bonus: Add lemon/lemon juice which will keep you fresh for the night.
- A lightweight windcheater jacket/raincoat & a hooded jacket: Another important of all is a rain Coat or a windcheater & a jacket. It prevents you from cold & rain during the trek.
- Avoid cotton clothes: Instead of cotton, wear synthetic & light clothes. Regarding socks, avoid cotton & wear thick synthetic or woolen cloths which will prevent blisters, if wet or sweaty. Layered Clothing & full sleeves trousers are recommended.
- Newspaper+ Toilet Tissue+ Carry Poly Bag: Travel responsibly wherever you go. Don’t forget to carry all these. Take a matchbox & Newspaper to lit fire. Deodorant is an alternative to put on fire. ( Don’t forget to put out the fire )
- Mobile+Power Bank+ Extra batteries: Mobile nowadays will solve most of our problems. It can navigate, can use its flashlight & also take photographs.
- First Aid Kit +a rope + a knife + a marker/chalk: Mini First aid box with few SOS medicines. Its better to carry an insect repellent too. A lightweight rope with a Swiss Knife & chalk is essential for a trek/hike.
- A Hat+ Sunglasses+ binoculars+ Umbrella + Camera: These are optional.
Travel responsibly. Go & see the world, explore each part of your country. It helps you to explore and know more about yourself.
It was lovely to share with you my part of the story. Do let me know your story & tell me what are the things essential for you. Kindly comment on the section below & it will help me to write.
Loads of love & wishes. ❤ ❤
READING TIME – 2 Mins (300 words)
Thanks for coming back to my page again! Hope you will get to know something new from my experiences! Please shower your love towards me & comment on the description below!
Shopping a perfect dress is a challenge for me! Because I like to style that perfect dress in different ways! So, today I would like to share how to wear an Off Shoulder Dress: 4 Ways!!
1. Simply wear it! An off shoulder dress can be wore casually. Accessorize it with a hoop earrings or a choker necklace & a sling bag! You are all set to hang out with friends or stand out in a party!
Footwear Tips– Casuals (Canvas shoes)/ Party wear(heeled sandals).
2. Halter it! Yes! You heard it right ! You can wear it as a halter dress too. Only thing you require is a safety pin or a metal bobby pin & a black or any suitable colored ribbon with that dress. Put that ribbon in the hole of bobby pin & tie at the back. ( Ignore my color of the ribbon, i couldn’t find one! 😉 )
3. Formal wear ! You are all set & ready to go office with a blazer or a overcoat ! It can be wore as a formal dress too with a stilettos or pumps !
4. Tube dress! You can wear a tube under your dress. Wear it under your shoulders & you are all ready to wear it as a tube dress! Accessorize it with a hoop earrings or a statement earrings & you are ready to hit the party! Pair it up with a gladiator shoes!
Easy ways to style your off- shoulder dress. I hope these tips will help you out in styling up your dresses.
Add On: Please keep in mind while buying an Off shoulder dress, its usage & also ways of styling before buying it.
I jotted down it within 10 mins. So suggestions are highly appreciated. I would love to hear from you. Stay connected for more updates! Thanks a lot for reading ! ❤ ❤
Love you All ! 🙂 🙂